With the easing of the Government restrictions, as well as being mindful that Coronavirus is still very much with us, our Sunday Services will now take the following format:
- The service will start at 10:30am
- The curtain will be back across the middle of the Sharples Hall
- We will have a mix of spaced seating and non-spaced seating
- We can now sing in our worship time together
- Wearing masks will be at the discretion of each individual. We ask that we all respect and honour the choice that each individual makes in regards to wearing/not wearing them
- Searchlight and Children’s work will restart
- There will be refreshments served from the Kitchen hatch in the foyer after the service. We ask that once you have your drinks, that you sit at one of the tables in the café area
- All the toilets are now available for use on a Sunday morning
- Live streaming of our services will continue via our YouTube Channel for those who do not currently feel they can attend the service in person – sign up here to receive the link each week
We look forward to once again seeing many of you in person and, those who can’t make it in person, joining us live on our YouTube channel.
During our worship time we like to sing a variety of new contemporary songs mixed in with some older classics. We also encourage other forms of worship such as bible readings, words of encouragement, prayer and stories of how God has intervened in our lives. Next, we have a time of teaching from the Bible often followed by an opportunity to receive prayer. Whilst we don’t want to be constrained by the clock, we are usually finished by 11:45.
Once the service has finished we have tea and coffee (and biscuits!) and time to chat and catch up with each other.
Rest assured that visitors are very welcome and we’ll understand if you don’t wish to participate in all aspects of Church straight away. We are passionate about creating an environment where people of all ages and all backgrounds can encounter God.
We have children’s groups for all ages which run vibrant activities and teaching during the sermon. Please ask to be introduced to one of the leadership team who can direct you to which group your children can attend.
For information about our core beliefs, vision and culture, click on the OUR CHURCH button.