Rugeley Community Church Limited complies with its obligations under the UK GDPR and DPA 2018 by keeping personal data up to date; by storing and destroying it securely; by not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data; by protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure and by ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data.
We use your personal data for the following purposes: –
- To administer membership records.
- To fundraise and promote the interests of Rugeley Community Church.
- To manage our employees and volunteers.
- To maintain our own accounts and records (including the processing of gift aid applications).
- To inform you of news, events, activities and services relating to Rugeley Community Church.
- To enable us to provide a voluntary service for the benefit of the public including activities undertaken as Rugeley Community Church, Rugeley Community Centre, Rugeley Foodbank and Active-ate Rugeley as well as other initiatives organised by the church